CLICK IMAGE TO ANIMATE In a newly published research paper, this unnamed data junkie explains how he used some stupid simple hacking techniques to build a 420,000-node botnet that helped him draw the most detailed map of the Internet known to man. Not only does it show where people are logging in, it also shows changes in traffic patterns over time with an impressive amount of precision. This is all possible, of course, because the researcher hacked into nearly half a million computers so that he could ping each one, charting the resulting paths in order to make such a complex and detailed map. Along those lines, the project has as much to do with hacking as it does with mapping.
This Just In………..
- NASA to livestream Supermoon total lunar eclipse September 25, 2015 11:19 pm
- Twinkle Tush July 31, 2015 11:51 pm
- The Hotel Pool July 28, 2015 12:21 am
- MIT is Offering All Of Their Courses Online, To Anyone, For Free June 29, 2015 8:39 pm
- SpaceX Falcon-9 goes BOOM June 28, 2015 9:22 pm
A Day In Paradise…..