London (AFP) – British comedy veterans Monty Python are set to reunite for a new show in their first major collaboration in 30 years, member Terry Jones revealed on Tuesday. “We’re getting together and putting on a show — it’s real,” Jones told the BBC. “I’m quite excited about it. I hope it makes us a lot of money. I hope to be able to pay off my mortgage!” The BBC reported that the new collaboration — the first major project since the 1983 film “Monty Python’s The Meaning Of Life” — would come in the form of a theatre show. Surviving Pythons John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Michael Palin and Jones — who are all in their seventies — are set to formally announce the new project at a press conference in London on Thursday.….MORE
This Just In………..
- NASA to livestream Supermoon total lunar eclipse September 25, 2015 11:19 pm
- Twinkle Tush July 31, 2015 11:51 pm
- The Hotel Pool July 28, 2015 12:21 am
- MIT is Offering All Of Their Courses Online, To Anyone, For Free June 29, 2015 8:39 pm
- SpaceX Falcon-9 goes BOOM June 28, 2015 9:22 pm
A Day In Paradise…..