In this edition of The Future, a private firm in China called WinSun has used its technology to build huge 3D printers that in turn print even huger fully-functioning houses. Their printers can manufacturer 10 in a day. Let’s assess. The WinSun printers are 32 feet by 21 feet, and four of them are needed in constructing one house. The company uses the printers by spraying “a mixture of cement and construction waste to build the walls, layer by layer.” Each house costs under $5,000 to build because of its recycled materials and lack of labor….MORE
This Just In………..
- NASA to livestream Supermoon total lunar eclipse September 25, 2015 11:19 pm
- Twinkle Tush July 31, 2015 11:51 pm
- The Hotel Pool July 28, 2015 12:21 am
- MIT is Offering All Of Their Courses Online, To Anyone, For Free June 29, 2015 8:39 pm
- SpaceX Falcon-9 goes BOOM June 28, 2015 9:22 pm
A Day In Paradise…..