Feel good Friday…. NOAA research vessel Okeanos Explorer captured this gem during a dive in the U.S. Gulf of Mexico, April 26, 2014. One of the highlights of the dive, NOAA says, was this “dumbo octopus” who uses his ear-like fins to slowly swim away. Dumbo’s coiled leg body posture has never been observed before in this species, according to NOAA.…MORE
This Just In………..
- NASA to livestream Supermoon total lunar eclipse September 25, 2015 11:19 pm
- Twinkle Tush July 31, 2015 11:51 pm
- The Hotel Pool July 28, 2015 12:21 am
- MIT is Offering All Of Their Courses Online, To Anyone, For Free June 29, 2015 8:39 pm
- SpaceX Falcon-9 goes BOOM June 28, 2015 9:22 pm
A Day In Paradise…..