Tampa Bay’s most-beloved manatee becomes more adorable with each passing year. As Snooty approaches his 66th birthday, he’s showing a few signs of aging. His skin has turned lighter grey and he has a little extra waddle under his chin. Snooty was born on July 21, 1948 in Miami and now lives at the South Florida Museum in Bradenton. He was the first manatee born in captivity. Snooty sets records every day for how long we know manatees can live, according to the museum.…MORE
This Just In………..
- NASA to livestream Supermoon total lunar eclipse September 25, 2015 11:19 pm
- Twinkle Tush July 31, 2015 11:51 pm
- The Hotel Pool July 28, 2015 12:21 am
- MIT is Offering All Of Their Courses Online, To Anyone, For Free June 29, 2015 8:39 pm
- SpaceX Falcon-9 goes BOOM June 28, 2015 9:22 pm
A Day In Paradise…..