The Pinellas County Sheriff’s Office has identified the woman who was found in the water after a vehicle crash Thursday morning on the Indian Rocks Bridge. Investigators say Robin Smith, 47, of Indian Rocks Beach climbed over the bridge railing and jumped into the water after the crash. Smith was driving a 1989 Jeep that was heading eastbound over the bridge. At about 4:50 a.m. the Jeep hit a concrete guardrail on the bridge and overturned, coming to rest on the driver’s side at the drawbridge section of the bridge. An eyewitness told investigators that Smith got out of the wrecked vehicle, walked to the south side of the bridge, climbed over the railing and jumped into the water.…MORE
This Just In………..
- NASA to livestream Supermoon total lunar eclipse September 25, 2015 11:19 pm
- Twinkle Tush July 31, 2015 11:51 pm
- The Hotel Pool July 28, 2015 12:21 am
- MIT is Offering All Of Their Courses Online, To Anyone, For Free June 29, 2015 8:39 pm
- SpaceX Falcon-9 goes BOOM June 28, 2015 9:22 pm
A Day In Paradise…..