Officials issue warning about debris from failed Space X launch. Falcon 9 explodes over Atlantic, but debris could wash ashore. The Patrick Air Force Base said if debris washes ashore, it would be on beaches north of the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station. “The anomaly occurred over the Atlantic Ocean, and as a result of tide movement over the next several hours, debris may begin washing ashore,” Patrick Air Force Base officials said. “If you spot debris in the water or see it washed up anywhere along the eastern Florida shore, report it to either NASA’s debris reporting hotline at 321-867-2121 or Patrick Air Force Base at 321-494-7001 or contact your nearest local law enforcement official.” Officials said debris should not be picked up, nor should cellphone calls be made nearby. “Gather all information that clearly identifies its location, but only do so after leaving the area,” officials said. “Some of the debris may be toxic or explosive in nature and may be potentially hazardous, which is why it needs to be reported to and handled by trained professionals.”…MORE
This Just In………..
- NASA to livestream Supermoon total lunar eclipse September 25, 2015 11:19 pm
- Twinkle Tush July 31, 2015 11:51 pm
- The Hotel Pool July 28, 2015 12:21 am
- MIT is Offering All Of Their Courses Online, To Anyone, For Free June 29, 2015 8:39 pm
- SpaceX Falcon-9 goes BOOM June 28, 2015 9:22 pm
A Day In Paradise…..